- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Roc Nation Sports
Roc Nation Sports is the sports management division of American entertainment company Roc Nation. - Source: Wikipedia
Part job fair, part executive gathering, part frat party, the four-day winter meetings have it all. Thousands of baseball people, from minor-league job seekers to equipment managers, converge every December. Almost none of them leave the hotel, this year Disney's Swan and Dolphin Resort just outside Orlando.
Robinson Cano is switching agents from Scott Boras to a new company formed by musician Jay-Z's Roc Nation and CAA Sports.
Robinson Cano plans to switch agents from Scott Boras to a new company formed by musician Jay-Z's Roc Nation and CAA Sports.