- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Rocco Mediate
A year ago, Rocco Mediate was just another rookie on the Champions Tour.
Rocco Mediate took the first-round lead Friday in the Champions Tour's season-opening Mitsubishi Electric Championship.
Rocco Mediate is trying to complete a Canadian sweep.
Rocco Mediate already loves Minnesota.
The U.S. Open is known as the toughest test in golf, and it's even more difficult when more than 72 holes are required.
Fred Couples returns this week to defend his title at the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and he'll have plenty of competition when the tournament starts on Friday.
Rocco Mediate caused a stir in golf circles when he said he was "disgusted" with what's going on with Tiger Woods' swing, saying his physical motion is strong criticism of Woods' most recent coaches, Sean Foley and Hank Haney.
Rocco Mediate has become the second player to withdraw from the PGA Championship.
Tiger Woods' twirled the driver in his hand after another tee shot went where he was aiming, right down the middle of the first fairway on the South Course at Torrey Pines.
It began, as it usually does, on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in a place Tiger Woods holds dear.
"It was great, honestly unexpected," said Mediate, who won six times on the PGA Tour, but may be best known for his spirited playoff loss to Tiger Woods at the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. "To have it happen the first week was kind of wild, actually."
But he admitted he had no idea.