- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Rocco Mediate
A year ago, Rocco Mediate was just another rookie on the Champions Tour.
Rocco Mediate took the first-round lead Friday in the Champions Tour's season-opening Mitsubishi Electric Championship.
Rocco Mediate is trying to complete a Canadian sweep.
Rocco Mediate already loves Minnesota.
The U.S. Open is known as the toughest test in golf, and it's even more difficult when more than 72 holes are required.
Fred Couples returns this week to defend his title at the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and he'll have plenty of competition when the tournament starts on Friday.
Rocco Mediate caused a stir in golf circles when he said he was "disgusted" with what's going on with Tiger Woods' swing, saying his physical motion is strong criticism of Woods' most recent coaches, Sean Foley and Hank Haney.
Rocco Mediate has become the second player to withdraw from the PGA Championship.
Tiger Woods' twirled the driver in his hand after another tee shot went where he was aiming, right down the middle of the first fairway on the South Course at Torrey Pines.
It began, as it usually does, on the cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, in a place Tiger Woods holds dear.
"It was great, honestly unexpected," said Mediate, who won six times on the PGA Tour, but may be best known for his spirited playoff loss to Tiger Woods at the 2008 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines. "To have it happen the first week was kind of wild, actually."
But he admitted he had no idea.