- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Rocco Mediate Items
Tom Watson is using the Champions Tour's return to Atlanta as part of a three-week swing through Georgia designed to get his game back in winning form.
Fred Couples returns this week to defend his title at the Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic and he'll have plenty of competition when the tournament starts on Friday.
Woods closed with an even-par 72 for a four-shot victory. He won the tournament for the seventh time, and picked up his record eighth win as a pro at Torrey Pines, which includes the 2008 U.S. Open.
Add the score to the list of complicated numbers Padraig Harrington, Justin Leonard, Stewart Cink and others will be calculating at the Reno-Tahoe Open.
Padraig Harrington. Angel Cabrera. Lucas Glover.
Tiger Woods is back to twirling his clubs at a major instead of kicking them.
Of the states that have hosted the U.S. Open at least 10 times, California was the last to join the rotation in 1948 at Riviera.
Phil Mickelson wasn't at his best Friday at Riviera. Two shots at least helped him stay in the lead.
D.A. Points, Scott Stallings, Harrison Frazar and Bryce Molder, all winners on the PGA Tour this year, will join defending champion John Mallinger when the 40th edition of the Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational tees off Thursday.