- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Rochester Institute Of Technology
Latest Rochester Institute Of Technology Items
Shares in Facebook finally matched the company's much-hyped initial public offering price of $38 when it went public 14 months ago. But while some applauded the company's recent recovery, which analysts attributed to a major increase in revenues from mobile advertising, Facebook's market challenges aren't over just yet.
A college student warded off an intruder with his AR-15 early Tuesday morning in central New York.
Young people want their music, TV and movies now _ even if it means they get these things illegally.