- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Rock Cartwright
Rock Cartwright always has been in Washington coach Joe Gibbs' core group of true Redskins even when he hardly played except on coverage teams in 2004 and 2005. But Cartwright, who has played for the Redskins longer than any current player except offensive tackles Jon Jansen and Chris Samuels, snapper Ethan Albright and fellow backup running back Ladell Betts, might be in his final days in the District.
"So I'm in the middle of the bathroom, in the middle of a urine stall, and people are coming in looking at me crazy, like, `What is this guy, is he a convicted felon, or on parole or probation?'
"They took me in the bathroom and what we have to do now ... is take your shirt off, pull your pants down below your knees, wash your hands," he said.