- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Rod Smith
Embarrassing headlines. Sidelined superstars. Retooled offenses. Shredded defenses. It's a wonder the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos made it this far.
Pierre Garcon can make a move into the top 10 on a prestigious list with a good performance today.
Peyton Manning's 403-yard performance Sunday at Kansas City officially made this season the biggest one ever for quarterbacks.
Hours after it was ranked No. 2 in the preseason poll by The Associated Press, Ohio State suspended two more of its top players.
Figured a column about Ohio State's 12-0 football season — cut short because the Buckeyes are banned from a bowl — could use some musical accompaniment. Urban Meyer's latest juggernaut, fourth-ranked in the latest AP poll, could well wind up as the only undefeated FBS team in the land, depending on what happens to Notre Dame (also 12 for 12) in the national title game.
Retired coaches Bill Cowher, Bill Parcells and Marty Schottenheimer are among the modern-era candidates for the 2012 class of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Peggy Shanahan feared the worst because she knows her husband and son as well as anybody. A pair of intense, detail-obsessed competitors working closely for 16 hours a day or more? Oh yeah, that would end well. She could see the outcome clearly — the awkward silence at family dinners, the tumultuous discussions on vacation. What a joy it would be for Mike to captain the Washington Redskins' building project with Kyle as one of his top lieutenants.
Terrelle Pryor's replacement as the starting quarterback at Ohio State is the No. 1 question of fall camp.
Tate Forcier was oozing with confidence before he took a snap for Michigan last year.
"Honestly, no one will probably ever break that, not in this day and age," former Broncos receiver Rod Smith said.
"Honestly, you have two of the best organizations in football," Smith said. "You have to give it up to Mr. (Robert) Kraft and you have to give it up to Mr. (Pat) Bowlen."