- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Rod Thorn Items
Doug Collins has told the Philadelphia 76ers he will quit as head coach following this season with a year left on his contract.
Doug Collins is on his way out as Philadelphia 76ers' coach.
These are the kinds of negotiations NBA fans have been waiting for.
In the end, the scene looked straight out of an ultimate Broadway encore. One and two owners on the stage turned into seven, eight, nine, all single file and holding enough personalized 76ers jerseys to fill a few racks at the merchandise store.
Under normal circumstances, Lawrence Frank would have begun his tenure as the coach of the Detroit Pistons by talking about Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton and Rodney Stuckey.
The Philadelphia 76ers have been sold to New York-based leveraged buyout specialist Joshua Harris, ending Comcast-Spectacor's 15-year run of ownership that included a trip to the NBA finals.
Armen Gilliam, who was part of the UNLV Runnin' Rebels basketball team that made a run to the Final Four in 1987 and played for several NBA teams, has died. He was 47.
Nikola Vucevic and Lavoy Allen helped the 76ers get big.
The New Jersey Nets are not going to be as bad as last season.