- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
Latest Roddy White Items
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White has been arrested on a warrant charging him with failing to appear in court.
Tony Gonzalez is having a harder time saying goodbye to the NFL than he imagined.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson was fined $60,000 by the NFL on Friday for his helmet-to-helmet hit on St. Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday.
In one emphatic finish, NaVorro Bowman, Colin Kaepernick and the Niners sealed their postseason berth in a ceremonious regular-season farewell for Candlestick Park.
As expected, Roddy White will be active for the Atlanta Falcons in their game against the Washington Redskins today.
The fantasy football playoffs are getting close _ time to keep an extra eye out for maneuvers that seem wacky and unexpected opportunities.
Colts linebacker Erik Walden's head-butt and Buccaneers safety Dashon Goldson's helmet-to-helmet hit have earned one-game suspensions from the NFL.
To his Miami Dolphins teammates, Jonathan Martin came across as someone who needed "toughening up."
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"