- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Rodney Barnes
A Florida high school football coach has been arrested after authorities say he repeatedly stole money from students' wallets.
The man accused of causing a hit-and-run accident Monday that killed two highway workers and injured three others in Burtonsville is an illegal alien, Montgomery County police said yesterday.
Officer Rodney Barnes, a spokesman for the Montgomery County police, said Mr. Gonzalez-Geronimo has been charged with, among other offenses, failing to stay at the scene of an accident and driving without a license.
Mr. Gonzalez-Geronimo initially was held on $150,000 bail at the Montgomery County jail, but a judge revoked the bail yesterday, Officer Barnes said.