- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Rodney Elliott Items
Clancy Rugg scored 19 points and Ethan O'Day 12 points and 10 rebounds as America East leader Vermont defeated Maryland-Baltimore County 76-52 on Saturday.
Quentin Jones scored 16 points, including the game-winning tip shot in the final two seconds, to give University of Maryland Baltimore County a 71-69 victory over Albany (NY) on Wednesday night.
Rodney Elliott scored 14 of his 21 points in the second half as UM-Baltimore County came from behind to defeat New Hampshire 68-57 on Wednesday night.
Quentin Jones scored 16 points and Chase Plummer had 15 as Maryland-Baltimore County snapped a 15-game road losing streak, beating Binghamton 73-61 on Wednesday night for its first road win in nearly a year.
Rodney Elliott and Bryan Harris each scored 15 points as Maryland-Baltimore County held on for a 60-58 win over Hartford on Saturday.
LOWELL, Mass. (AP) — Akeem Williams scored 18 points as Massachusetts Lowell recovered from a slow start to beat UMBC 59-54 in America East Conference play on Sunday afternoon.
In the formative days of his coaching career, Jimmy Patsos' days were a blur. Mornings and afternoons were spent in Maryland's basketball office, his nights working at the Third Edition in Georgetown.