- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Latest Rodney Hood Items
Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.
Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
There once again wasn't much "D'' in Duke - and now there aren't any Blue Devils in the NCAA tournament.
Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
There's only one way for Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood to hang a banner in the Cameron Indoor Stadium rafters in their first - and maybe only - season playing together for Duke.
Coach Tony Bennett climbed up to the rim, gave the net a final snip and twirled and raised it toward all those Virginia fans.
Rod Hall stormed down the court, determined to send No. 7 Duke to another one-and-done at the ACC tournament.
With the game winding down, Clemson simply couldn't miss against No. 7 Duke.
The all-Atlantic Coast Conference men's basketball teams and voting results for most improved player and sixth man of the year, announced Monday by the league and determined by a vote of 77 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association and by the league's 15 head coaches: