- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Rodney Mcgruder Items
Jerrell Wright made three foul shots in the final 30 seconds, and No. 13 seed La Salle survived after blowing an 18-point halftime lead to beat fourth-seeded Kansas State 63-61 on Friday in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
Marcus Smart has made quite an impression in his first _ and maybe only _ Big 12 season.
The first time that Kansas State coach Bruce Weber approached Bill Snyder about speaking to his team, the `ol football coach jokingly said that the Wildcats were playing too well and that he didn't want to mess things up.
Jean-Paul Olukemi scored a career-high 22 points in his Big 12 debut and fueled a big second-half run as Oklahoma State raced past No. 17 Kansas State 76-62 Saturday to knock off the Wildcats for the second straight year.