- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Rodolfo Vera Quizon Sr.
People across the Philippines have been watching the funeral of the country's "King of Comedy" on nationwide TV.
The Philippines' "King of Comedy," the performer fondly called Dolphy by generations of Filipinos, has died.
"Heaven is a happier place with him there," said Quizon, who is also an actor.