- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Rodong Sinmun Items
North Korea on Monday scrapped the cease-fire that ended the Korean War in 1953, as the U.S. and South Korea conducted military exercises in the region.
The handover of power in North Korea to Kim Jong-il's young son Kim Jong-un appeared to be going smoothly Thursday, with official media calling the heir an "outstanding leader" and no outward unrest in the capital or troop movements along its borders.