- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Rodrigo Santoro
Selling "300: Rise of an Empire" was already going to be difficult even before its leading man went missing from promotional duties. Nearly all the main characters died in the original "300," and it's been seven long years since the heavily stylized and bloody Greeks-versus-Persians action film became a worldwide blockbuster.
The stars of the romantic comedy "What to Expect When You're Expecting" had plenty of praise for each other _ and a warning about making out on the hood of a car _ during the film's British premiere in London on Tuesday.