- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Rofil Medical Nederland Bv
A line snakes out of the plastic surgeon's office as women wait to find out if their breast implants have ruptured and how soon they can have them removed.
Brazil says it will fine private health plans that refuse to pay for the removal and replacement of faulty breast implants sold by two European companies.
The sale of Dutch-branded breast implants made by a French company at the center of an international scandal has been banned in Latin America's biggest country, Brazil's health ministry said Wednesday.