- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Roger Federer Items
The International Tennis Hall of Fame held a groundbreaking ceremony Wednesday on a $15.7 million expansion that will eventually add courts, improve its stadium and add some newer stars to its museum - possibly even a hologram of Roger Federer.
Novak Djokovic marked his return from a right wrist injury by beating Czech veteran Radek Stepanek 6-3, 7-5 in the second round of the Italian Open on Tuesday, while Italian hope Andreas Seppi complained about a decisive time violation in a loss to Tommy Haas.
Roger Federer's decision to return to tennis a week after the birth of his second set of twins has the full support of his wife Mirka. And don't expect his schedule to change much now that he has four kids.
Roger Federer has alluded to a return at the Italian Open following a week off to welcome the birth of his second set of twins.
Agassi is quoted as saying that "I'd put Nadal No. 1, Federer No. 2," adding that "it's just remarkable to me what he has done, and he has done it all during Federer's prime."
Andre Agassi says Rafael Nadal should be considered the greatest tennis player ever, not Roger Federer.
Roger Federer withdrew from the Madrid Open on Tuesday to welcome the birth of his second set of twins.
Federer tweeted: "Mirka and I are so incredibly happy to share that Leo and Lenny were born this evening! #TwinsAgain #Miracle" Federer and his wife Mirka are already parents to twin daughters.
Stanislas Wawrinka showed that his first Grand Slam title wasn't a fluke, upstaging his more illustrious countryman to add a maiden Masters trophy in Monte Carlo on Sunday.