- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Roger Federer Items
Rising from his chair at end of the final changeover, Novak Djokovic skipped to the baseline, showing he had enough life left in his legs to finish off relentless Rafael Nadal.
Novak Djokovic won his fourth consecutive tournament Sunday, beating top-ranked Rafael Nadal 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 (4) in a grueling final at the Sony Ericsson Open.
Brooks Robinson says he's on the road to recovery after he was hospitalized with a fever and infection.x
In fashion circles and beyond _ in the worlds of business, politics and entertainment _ she's just Anna, a worthy peer to Oprah and Martha.
Novak Djokovic beat top-ranked Rafael Nadal 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 to win the BNP Paribas Open title on Sunday, keeping the Serbian undefeated this year.
Mario Ancic will turn his focus from tennis to law after a back injury and illness forced him to end his playing career.
Novak Djokovic enters the Dubai Championships eager to prove that his Australian Open title wasn't a fluke.
Even if you strapped Andy Murray to a table and forced him to listen for 48 hours straight to Peter, Paul and Mary, it's a safe bet that he still wouldn't grimace and wince quite so agonizingly as he did in losing the Australian Open final to Novak Djokovic.
From Australia to Belarus to China, the top of the women's tennis rankings looks like a United Nations of tennis.