- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Roger Goodell Items
Mike Tomlin was "mesmerized."
Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL.
Tomlin says he spoke with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday and will accept any punishment from the league. The coach added he was "mesmerized" watching Jones' long return and didn't realize he was in danger of interfering with the play until it was too late.
"I am writing," Sanchez wrote, "to express my concern about the increasing number of traumatic brain injuries in college football." The innocent-sounding sentence should send a cold shiver down NCAA president Emmert's spine.
The NFL Players Association will conduct its own investigation into the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, a person familiar with the situation said Wednesday.
The Miami Dolphins underwent interrogation Monday by an NFL special investigator, although they had already addressed one pressing question: Would they fold on the season?
The NFL's special investigator looking into the Miami Dolphins' harassment case started questioning players at the team's complex Monday.
Tackle Jonathan Martin left the team three weeks ago and alleges he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who has been suspended. Martin spent nearly seven hours with Wells on Friday in New York.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, throwing his status for a pivotal AFC West showdown against the Denver Broncos into question.