- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Roger L. Simon
Vilifying Republicans has become a cottage industry among Democrats who are under the impression that aggressive, insulting talk about one's political rivals is a sign of authority and purpose. Yeah, well.
Andrew Klavan's "The Last Thing I Remember" is one of the more subversive books I've read in a long time. I ought to know - I used to be a subversive (or consider myself to be one). Moreover, it's subversive in a truly important and new way.
"It is under the guidance of this liberalism, under their own version of Shariah, if you will, that the debates will be conducted and Mitt Romney judged," Mr. Simon explains.
"Uncle Pajamas wants you," Mr. Simon says. "These people would report back to us - with either video, still photos, text or some combination thereof - on cases of voter fraud, intimidation or other voting malfeasances they may encounter. We will then cover these occurrences heavily on Pajamas Media and PJTV, and promote them to the media at large."