- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Roger Manno Items
The Maryland Senate voted Thursday to approve Gov. Martin O'Malley's gun-control legislation, clearing the bill's biggest hurdle and sending it to the House where its passage would make Maryland's gun laws among the strictest in the nation.
A Senate committee agreed Thursday to rework Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley's proposed budget, installing an alternative set of tax hikes and a more gradual shift in teacher-pension costs while avoiding any additional spending cuts.