- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Roger Penske
Tim McGraw drives in the carpool lane most days instead of pushing 100 mph with the windows rolled down and hair pulled back.
Preparations for the IndyCar Series opener began with a silly spat between the two top organizations over a perceived slight made by the president of Team Penske.
Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
Juan Pablo Montoya would like to run the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Team Penske puts a ride together for a brief return to NASCAR.
Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Chip Ganassi and Roger Penske have both tweaked their team names headed into the 2014 seasons.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
IndyCar owner Roger Penske lauded three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti for walking away from racing.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Roger Penske, needing nothing short of a miracle for Helio Castroneves to win the IndyCar title in next week's season finale, will run a third car for AJ Allmendinger in what's presumed to be a strategic move to aid their championship chances.
AJ Allmendinger will race in the IndyCar season finale for Penske Racing.
Helio Castroneves' title hopes took a crushing hit Sunday with a second consecutive mechanical failure at the Grand Prix of Houston.
"Today, it's rocket science," Penske said. "In the old days, we used to do pit stops at Sebring in a minute. Now we're doing NASCAR with four tires and a floor jack in 11 seconds."
"Every young person that gets a car wants to know how fast you can go," Indianapolis 500 winning owner Roger Penske said.