- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Roger Penske
Preparations for the IndyCar Series opener began with a silly spat between the two top organizations over a perceived slight made by the president of Team Penske.
Tony Kanaan will make his debut with Target/Chip Ganassi Racing in Sunday's season-opening IndyCar race, and expectations will be high for the defending Indianapolis 500 winner.
Juan Pablo Montoya would like to run the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Team Penske puts a ride together for a brief return to NASCAR.
Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Chip Ganassi and Roger Penske have both tweaked their team names headed into the 2014 seasons.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
IndyCar owner Roger Penske lauded three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti for walking away from racing.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Roger Penske, needing nothing short of a miracle for Helio Castroneves to win the IndyCar title in next week's season finale, will run a third car for AJ Allmendinger in what's presumed to be a strategic move to aid their championship chances.
AJ Allmendinger will race in the IndyCar season finale for Penske Racing.
Helio Castroneves' title hopes took a crushing hit Sunday with a second consecutive mechanical failure at the Grand Prix of Houston.
Roger Penske's drivers have had five different chances to win him an IndyCar championship since Sam Hornish Jr. claimed the 2006 title.
Penske said the focus should be on ensuring the Indy 500 is a good race.
"I don't think you can tell the cars are going 230 to 240 unless someone said 'it's a new track record.'