- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Roger Penske
The 43 drivers competing in the 2014 Daytona 500, in order of starting position:
Juan Pablo Montoya would like to run the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway if Team Penske puts a ride together for a brief return to NASCAR.
Juan Pablo Montoya took a job in IndyCar with Roger Penske because he wanted to win races again.
Roger Penske wasn't worried about finding a sponsor for Juan Pablo Montoya when he signed him, believing there would be interest in the Colombian's return to open wheel racing.
Team Penske has filled a schedule for 20-year-old driver Ryan Blaney that will get him at least two Sprint Cup Series starts this year.
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Chip Ganassi and Roger Penske have both tweaked their team names headed into the 2014 seasons.
Juan Pablo Montoya turned his first laps in an Indy car in 13 years Monday during his first test with new team Penske Racing.
IndyCar owner Roger Penske lauded three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti for walking away from racing.
Roger Penske and Sam Hornish Jr. have been together for nearly 300 races over the last decade.
There's a handmade Colombian flag hanging inside Juan Pablo Montoya's motorhome that was given to him by a fan several weeks ago.
Sam Hornish Jr. crossed off every goal in IndyCar before leaving the series for NASCAR.
Jimmie Johnson led 255 of 334 laps for a dominating victory Sunday that put the five-time champion back in the Chase for the Sprint Cup lead with two races left in the season.
Marco Andretti saw the tweets that feigned surprise at the two-year contract extension he signed with his father's race team.
The third surgery on Tony Stewart's broken right leg was for an infection that "popped up" after the three-time NASCAR champion had begun walking a bit again.
It was just another surreal moment in this disappointing season for defending champion Brad Keselowski.
Penske said last month the team has talked about fielding a car for Montoya at the Brickyard, but would probably have to run him in a NASCAR race before the July 27 event.
"Verizon has been a terrific partner for Team Penske and we are excited to continue to grow our relationship with them in 2014 and beyond," Penske said in a statement. "Verizon's technology and marketing activation has meant so much to Team Penske and the sport of IndyCar racing and we look forward to building on this special partnership."