- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
Latest Roger Penske Items
Brad Keselowski could send Dodge out of NASCAR as a champion.
A new champion, improved racing, at least two top team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the series _ IndyCar wrapped up a very trying year with a successful final weekend.
The first phase of his comeback complete, an optimistic AJ Allmendinger is ready to get on with his life.
Fortunes turn fast in racing. Roger Penske knows that well.
Roger Penske would consider re-hiring AJ Allmendinger, the suspended NASCAR driver who was at the IndyCar season finale as his guest.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
IndyCar championship contender Ryan Hunter-Reay said he expected to speak to team owner Michael Andretti on Thursday about his contract amid reports that he is being courted by Penske Racing.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
Carl Edwards dismissed a rumor Wednesday that he will join Penske Racing next season.