- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Roger Penske Items
Brad Keselowski could send Dodge out of NASCAR as a champion.
A new champion, improved racing, at least two top team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the series _ IndyCar wrapped up a very trying year with a successful final weekend.
The first phase of his comeback complete, an optimistic AJ Allmendinger is ready to get on with his life.
Fortunes turn fast in racing. Roger Penske knows that well.
Roger Penske would consider re-hiring AJ Allmendinger, the suspended NASCAR driver who was at the IndyCar season finale as his guest.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
IndyCar championship contender Ryan Hunter-Reay said he expected to speak to team owner Michael Andretti on Thursday about his contract amid reports that he is being courted by Penske Racing.
Penske Racing will win its first IndyCar championship in six years if Will Power can hold off Ryan Hunter-Reay in Saturday night's season finale.
Carl Edwards dismissed a rumor Wednesday that he will join Penske Racing next season.