- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Roger Penske Items
If Penske Racing fields three IndyCars next season, the team owner hopes Ryan Briscoe will fill the third seat.
AJ Allmendinger upped his effort to find a new job on Friday by making his first appearance at a NASCAR event since his suspension for failing a drug test.
Brad Keselowski could send Dodge out of NASCAR as a champion.
A new champion, improved racing, at least two top team owners calling for harmony for the sake of the series _ IndyCar wrapped up a very trying year with a successful final weekend.
The first phase of his comeback complete, an optimistic AJ Allmendinger is ready to get on with his life.
Fortunes turn fast in racing. Roger Penske knows that well.
The decision to stay with Andretti Autosport apparently came down to loyalty for Ryan Hunter-Reay.
Roger Penske would consider re-hiring AJ Allmendinger, the suspended NASCAR driver who was at the IndyCar season finale as his guest.
IndyCar championship contender Ryan Hunter-Reay said he expected to speak to team owner Michael Andretti on Thursday about his contract amid reports that he is being courted by Penske Racing.