- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Roger Reynolds
The world premiere of composer Roger Reynolds' multimedia project "george WASHINGTON" will be performed at the Kennedy Center this week by the National Symphony Orchestra and conducted by music director Christoph Eschenbach.
"In the late 1970s, I became so absorbed in the subject that I spent two summers learning all I could at Stanford Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)," he said.