- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Roger Reynolds
The world premiere of composer Roger Reynolds' multimedia project "george WASHINGTON" will be performed at the Kennedy Center this week by the National Symphony Orchestra and conducted by music director Christoph Eschenbach.
"In the late 1970s, I became so absorbed in the subject that I spent two summers learning all I could at Stanford Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)," he said.