- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Roger Reynolds
The world premiere of composer Roger Reynolds' multimedia project "george WASHINGTON" will be performed at the Kennedy Center this week by the National Symphony Orchestra and conducted by music director Christoph Eschenbach.
"In the late 1970s, I became so absorbed in the subject that I spent two summers learning all I could at Stanford Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)," he said.