- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By Robert B. Charles
An American take on repression's return
Topic - Roger Vadim
While the Academy Award-winning actress celebrates her birthday, The List looks at some decisions Jane Fonda won't be celebrating.
Dino De Laurentiis, one of the last great, intrepid film producers who with unmatched showmanship shepherded movies as varied as "La Strada" and "Barbarella," has died. He was 91.
He was a small man who dreamed big, hit the highest heights and failed like few others.