- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Roger Vadim
While the Academy Award-winning actress celebrates her birthday, The List looks at some decisions Jane Fonda won't be celebrating.
Dino De Laurentiis, one of the last great, intrepid film producers who with unmatched showmanship shepherded movies as varied as "La Strada" and "Barbarella," has died. He was 91.
He was a small man who dreamed big, hit the highest heights and failed like few others.