- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Roland Warren
Why do women have abortions late in their pregnancies? It could be because they are often college-age, in a shaky relationship with the would-be father, and have financial problems, especially when a $650 first-trimester abortion time-lags into an $1,850 procedure, says a new study.
Jim Wallis of the Christian-centered group Sojourners says on his godspolitics.com blog that one of President Obama's most important roles is as "first father."