- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Rolando Mcclain Items
Former Oakland Raiders first-round pick Rolando McClain is considering a return to the NFL.
Linebacker Rolando McClain has told the Baltimore Ravens that he's retiring from the NFL.
McClain signed with the Ravens as a free agent on April 12. Ten days later, he was arrested in Alabama and charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Linebacker Rolando McClain hasn’t been a member of the Baltimore Ravens long and he’s already making headlines. For the wrong reasons.
Authorities say Oakland Raiders linebacker and former University of Alabama standout Rolando McClain has bonded out of jail on charges of violating rules on car window tint and trying to lie to police about his identity.
Chiefs quarterback Brady Quinn says he tried to play through a head injury sustained two weeks ago against Oakland, and admitted "that's my fault for not being smart about it."
Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn't going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
Matt Cassel is getting another chance to be the Chiefs' starting quarterback.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have hired Rutgers' Greg Schiano to become the team's next coach. Bucs general manager Mark Dominik confirmed the five-year contract Thursday in an email to the Associated Press.