- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Michael P. Orsi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rolando Vomero
Revelers set a large street fire and battled police and fire crews who tried to intervene after St. Patrick's Day celebrations got out of hand in the town of London in Ontario province, authorities said Sunday.
Judge Rolando Vomero, who is overseeing the case, told the newspaper El Observador that hospital staff and relatives of alleged victims reported what could be dozens of cases.