- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Rollins College
Rollins College is a private, coeducational liberal arts college located in Winter Park, Florida (a suburb of Orlando, Florida), along the shores of Lake Virginia. - Source: Wikipedia
Rollins College has shut down a Bible study that was taking place in one of the dorm rooms, Fox News' Todd Starnes reports.
President Obama hasn't been shy about the presents he wants for his 51st birthday. From cash to ballot boxes, Mr. Obama had done everything short of registering those votes for himself.
Mitt Romney touted his five-point economic plan here Thursday, saying it would create 12 million jobs, while President Obama in Florida called it a scheme to give millions in tax cuts to the richest Americans.
When the coach who recruited him to VCU suddenly left, Rams guard Joey Rodriguez thought it might be time for him to go home, too.
Late Sunday night, Joey Rodriguez sat on a plane from Chicago to Richmond, Va. He couldn't sleep. Rapper Wiz Khalifa's anthem "The Race" pounded through his headphones. The song turned Rodriguez's thoughts from the win over Purdue that propelled Virginia Commonwealth University into the Sweet 16 to one choice that changed the course of his life.