- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Roma
It took something very special to topple Lionel Messi from his position on top of the first AP Global Football rankings survey of 2013, and Edinson Cavani's perfect hat trick for Napoli did it.
A group of American investors led by Boston executive Thomas DiBenedetto closed a deal Thursday to take over the Roma soccer team, becoming the first foreign majority owners of a Serie A club.
A group of American investors led by Boston executive Thomas DiBenedetto is expected to sign a deal Friday to buy three-time Italian champion Roma.
A gunman went on a rampage in Slovakia's capital on Monday, killing seven people and wounding 15 before committing suicide, officials said.