- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Romain Grosjean Items
Having threatened to skip the last two races of the Formula One season because of a pay dispute, former world champion Kimi Raikkonen will now miss them anyway because of back surgery.
Lotus driver Kimi Raikkonen criticized the team Friday for not paying his salary this season and threatened to skip the final two races of the season in protest.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean posted the fastest time in the first practice session of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Friday.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth straight Formula One championship Sunday after turning in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel closed in on his fourth straight Formula One title Saturday by claiming pole position for the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel continued his dominance in India by edging Red Bull teammate Mark Webber for the quickest time Friday in the opening practice for the Formula One Indian Grand Prix.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of his teammate and runaway championship leader Sebastian Vettel for the first time this season.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean was fastest in the third and final practice session for the Hungarian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes earned the pole position for Sunday's German Grand Prix, edging Red Bull's three-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel.