- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Romain Grosjean Items
Lotus showed it is ready to be a regular Formula One points contender, as it shook off a dismal start to the season with an encouraging performance at Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.
Having used up its stores of frustration and despair at Formula One's season-opening race, the Lotus team is drawing on long-term hope at this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix.
Last year Lotus won the Australian Grand Prix. This year the team is wondering if its cars will even be on the starting grid.
The Formula One season hasn't even started and it's already looking like a long one for Lotus.
Having threatened to skip the last two races of the Formula One season because of a pay dispute, former world champion Kimi Raikkonen will now miss them anyway because of back surgery.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth straight Formula One championship Sunday after turning in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean was fastest in the third and final practice session for the Hungarian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Along with new engines, the 2014 F1 season will have plenty of other changes including a penalty point system for drivers and expanded testing to be allowed, the World Motor Sports Council announced Friday.
French driver Romain Grosjean has been handed a 10-place grid penalty for next month's Canadian Grand Prix after driving into the back of Daniel Ricciardo's car at the Monaco GP on Sunday.