- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
Latest Roman Abramovich Items
When Jose Mourinho left Chelsea in 2007 after falling out with owner Roman Abramovich, it appeared the divorce was final.
There have been seven managers at Chelsea since Mourinho left. He led Chelsea to its first league title in 50 years in 2005 and followed up with another in 2006, and won one FA Cup and two league Cups.
Jose Mourinho will leave Real Madrid after three years as coach, paving the path for his return to England and a second stint as Chelsea's manager.
Real Madrid's Champions League campaign had just ended in defeat when Jose Mourinho spotted an opportunity to send a message.
Chelsea handed Roberto Di Matteo the fulltime manager's job on a two-year contract Wednesday, rewarding the Italian for guiding the club to its first European Cup title.
Chelsea can plan its future from an unexpected position of strength as champion of Europe following its dramatic upset of Bayern Munich.
Lots of money, lots of luck, and players who didn't care about winning ugly _ just so long as they won _ turned Chelsea into the champions of Europe.
The dream Champions League final, in pure soccer terms, would have been Barcelona vs. Real Madrid. But the world's two best players, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, both fluffed penalty kicks in the semifinals, leaving us with the thinking fan's final, instead.
Chelsea is playing for a place in European soccer history as well as next season's competition when it meets Bayern Munich in the Champions League final.