- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Roman Polański
Director Roman Polanski, still wanted in the U.S. on statutory rape charges, is reportedly looking to the Polish government for protection while he shoots his next film, "An Officer and a Spy."
Wiry Zoe Saldana got a kick out of wearing a huge fake belly as she played a young, pregnant wife on the Paris set of the remake of the classic horror tale "Rosemary's Baby."
Roman Polanski says the birth control pill has had a "masculinizing" effect on women, and that the leveling of the sexes is "idiotic."
There was a moment this past December in Paris when playwright David Ives achieved what he calls "a moment of maximum fabulosity."
The former teen whom Roman Polanski was convicted of having sex with _ leading to one of Hollywood's most notorious scandals and the director's flight from the U.S. _ is writing a memoir.
The former teen with whom Roman Polanski was convicted of having sex — leading to one of Hollywood's most notorious scandals and the director's flight from the U.S. — is writing a memoir.
Polish director Roman Polanski has returned to the Cannes Film Festival, where he is to present a new film.
Roman Polanski returned to the Cannes Film Festival, where he presented a short film sponsored by Prada.
Two years after police in Zurich led Roman Polanski away to prison, the Oscar-winning director returned to a very different reception in the city, where he wrapped himself in applause and recognition Tuesday night by picking up a cinematic award and releasing a "memoir" of his life that had been treated like a state secret.
Roman Polanski returned to the Zurich Film Festival on Tuesday to accept the lifetime achievement award he was unable to pick up two years ago after being arrested for a decades-old sex-crime case.
Sean Penn and Roman Polanski are the stars of this year's Zurich Film Festival.
Organizers say director Roman Polanski will attend this month's Zurich Film Festival to accept the lifetime achievement award intended for him two years ago.
The most memorable scene in Roman Polanski's new film "Carnage" belongs to Oscar-winner Kate Winslet.
Roman Polanski's "Carnage" will open this year's New York Film Festival.
The trans-Atlantic gap separating the U.S. and French justice systems and moral codes is as wide as the ocean itself - appalling a nation witnessing the unraveling fortunes of a favorite son, jailed former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn.