- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Romania Items
The camps weren't much to begin with as they had no electricity or running water.
Two Italian engineers who were kidnapped and held captive for eight days in Syria have returned to Italy.
Norway's commitment to face xenophobia with tolerance on the first anniversary of bomb and gun attacks by a confessed anti-Muslim killer is being put to the test by hostile reactions to an influx of Gypsies from Eastern Europe.
Britain's Prince Charles is relaxing in one of his favorite places, Transylvania, immediately after celebrating Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee.
A Romanian baby born with virtually no intestines who confounded doctors by tenaciously clinging to life and captured international attention and offers of medical help, died on Thursday. He was nine months old.
The director of the Pentagon's Missile Defense Agency (MDA) said Wednesday that the military is moving ahead with deployment of modified sea-based anti-missile interceptors on the ground in Central Europe, something likely to further upset Russia, which opposes U.S. deployments.
Romanian media say Britain's Prince Harry spent the Easter break in a Transylvanian region where bear and wolves roam wild.
Baby Andrei has confounded doctors just by being alive: The tiny boy with twig-thin limbs was given just days to live when he was born with almost no intestines _ eight months ago.
Dr. Catalin Cirstoveanu runs a cardio unit with state-of-the-art equipment at a Bucharest children's hospital. But not a single child has been treated in the year-and-a-half since it opened.