- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Romania Items
Slowed by a right knee injury, eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki failed to make it out of the first round of her second straight Grand Slam tournament, falling 6-2, 6-2 to 96th-ranked Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania at the U.S. Open on Tuesday.
The camps weren't much to begin with as they had no electricity or running water.
Internationally renowned Romanian pianist Mihaela Ursuleasa has been found dead in her apartment in the Austrian capital. She was 33.
One by one, the Americans thundered down the runway, soared high above the vault and slammed into the mat.
Two Italian engineers who were kidnapped and held captive for eight days in Syria have returned to Italy.
When the game got tight, the experienced U.S. men's water polo team didn't.
The U.S. women were atop the Olympic gymnastics standings, as expected, with little standing in their way — except themselves.
Romania's unpopular president was fighting for his political life on Sunday as the country voted on whether to oust him, part of a political battle that has raised questions about the rule of law in the fledgling European Union member. Early indications were that he might keep his job due to a low voter turnout.
Norway's commitment to face xenophobia with tolerance on the first anniversary of bomb and gun attacks by a confessed anti-Muslim killer is being put to the test by hostile reactions to an influx of Gypsies from Eastern Europe.