- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Romano Prodi Items
Former Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi has been named U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's special envoy for the troubled Sahel region of Africa.
ROME — Conservative opposition leaders yesterday threatened to bring "millions" of demonstrators into Rome's streets if President Giorgio Napolitano does not call immediate elections in the wake of the collapse of Prime Minister Romano Prodi's center-left coalition.
RAMALLAH, West Bank — Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has accused Gaza"s Hamas rulers of allowing al Qaeda to infiltrate the coastal strip, a charge denied by the militants.
ROME — President Bush yesterday defended his humanitarian record to Pope Benedict XVI, who expressed concern about "the worrisome situation in Iraq."