- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Romeo Crennel Items
The Chiefs agreed to terms on a $19.6 million, three-year deal with cornerback Stanford Routt on Monday, which should help Kansas City absorb the potential loss of Brandon Carr.
Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years is hoping to lend some much-needed permanence to his new team.
The Kansas City Chiefs made Romeo Crennel the permanent head coach on Monday after he led the floundering team to a pair of wins late in the season.
Going 2-1 and stunning then-undefeated Green Bay as Kansas City's interim head coach meant a lot more than gratification for Romeo Crennel.
So much for a quiet bye week.
For anyone who thinks the NFL is predictable, ponder this: Green Bay loses and Indianapolis wins.
The Green Bay Packers' perfect season came to a crashing halt against the struggling Kansas City Chiefs, who had just fired their coach and were starting a new quarterback.
Scott Pioli spoke quietly and carefully, not at all like his reputation might suggest.
Todd Haley took a floundering Kansas City Chiefs franchise to an AFC West title. Tony Sparano led the Miami Dolphins to the top of the AFC East under even more dire circumstances.