- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
Latest Romeo Crennel Items
Team officials and coaches have tried to avoid any discussion about Peyton Manning during this week's annual NFL scouting combine.
The Chiefs agreed to terms on a $19.6 million, three-year deal with cornerback Stanford Routt on Monday, which should help Kansas City absorb the potential loss of Brandon Carr.
Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years is hoping to lend some much-needed permanence to his new team.
The Kansas City Chiefs made Romeo Crennel the permanent head coach on Monday after he led the floundering team to a pair of wins late in the season.
Going 2-1 and stunning then-undefeated Green Bay as Kansas City's interim head coach meant a lot more than gratification for Romeo Crennel.
So much for a quiet bye week.
For anyone who thinks the NFL is predictable, ponder this: Green Bay loses and Indianapolis wins.
The Green Bay Packers' perfect season came to a crashing halt against the struggling Kansas City Chiefs, who had just fired their coach and were starting a new quarterback.
Scott Pioli spoke quietly and carefully, not at all like his reputation might suggest.