- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ron Berkowitz
MLB is interviewing players linked to Biogenesis, a now-closed clinic in the Miami area. Rodriguez is recovering from hip surgery in January and regularly works out at the Yankees' minor league complex in Tampa, Fla.
Alex Rodriguez says he plans to keep tabs on developments in Major League Baseball's latest drug investigation _ the one where his name keeps popping up along with several other stars.
"This process has been taxing both mentally and physically throughout the past eight months," Ron Berkowitz, a spokesman for Rodriguez, said in a statement Thursday.
Rodriguez spokesman Ron Berkowitz said Friday nothing would be released until next week.