- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Ron Dayne
Heisman Trophy winners Danny Wuerffel of Florida and Ron Dayne of Wisconsin, along with two-time national champion Tommie Frazier of Nebraska, were selected Tuesday for the College Football Hall of Fame.
They are part of a class of 12 players and two coaches chosen by the National Football Foundation and revealed Tuesday.
The only time Tommie Frazier and Danny Wuerffel shared the field during their brilliant college careers, Frazier's Nebraska team trampled Wuerffel and Florida in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl to win the national championship.
For the second straight year, TCU is unbeaten, untied _ and unable to play for the national championship.