- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Ron Gardenhire Items
The Minnesota Twins postponed their series opener against the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday because of inclement weather, the second straight game they had washed out at Target Field.
The Minnesota Twins aren't picky about how they get on base this season.
The Minnesota Twins got off to a surprisingly solid start to the season thanks in large part to the second-highest scoring offense in the American League.
Sam Fuld had enjoyed plenty of success at Tropicana Field. For the Minnesota Twins, big moments in the ballpark had been fleeting.
David Price overcame two homers and getting hit in his protective cup by a lin1er in the fourth inning to throw hs first complete game of the season.
After three fine starts and three wins, Kyle Gibson of the Minnesota Twins had two bad innings Tuesday night and it cost him his first loss of the season.
Right fielder Chris Colabello misjudged a fly ball. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe never saw a liner hit at him. And catcher Josmil Pinto made the most glaring mistake when he threw the ball into left field for an error during a double steal.
Needing a big hit, the Minnesota Twins instead turned a little tapper back to the mound into big trouble for the Kansas City Royals.
Manager Ron Gardenhire will miss Minnesota's games on Friday and Saturday against Kansas City to attend Saturday's funeral of Michael Hirschbeck in Ohio.