- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
Latest Ron Gardenhire Items
Ricky Nolasco liked everything but the result. That was just a little too familiar for the Twins.
John Lackey pitched shutout ball into the seventh inning, Will Middlebrooks had two extra-base hits and the Boston Red Sox beat the Minnesota Twins 4-1 on Thursday night.
Twins first baseman Joe Mauer's error in the eighth inning led to two runs that lifted the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 2-1 victory over Minnesota on Wednesday.
Mike Pelfrey struck out four in three scoreless innings and the Minnesota Twins beat the Baltimore Orioles 4-1 on Tuesday.
St. Louis' Carlos Martinez and Minnesota's Kyle Gibson each enhanced their chances of earning a spot in their team's rotation with solid outings, and the Cardinals beat the Twins 3-1 on Wednesday.
All-Star closer Glen Perkins didn't exactly enhance his bargaining power when he told the Minnesota Twins he was eager to get a deal done that would enable him to stay at home.
Chris Parmelee's three-run homer off left-handed reliever Jose Mijares broke open a close game in the sixth inning on Saturday, and the Minnesota Twins went on to beat the Boston Red Sox 6-2.
Mike Pelfrey pitched two scoreless innings in his spring debut as the Minnesota Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 8-2 on Friday.
Aaron Hicks made the jump last spring from Double-A to the major leagues and promptly flopped.