- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Ron Godwin
Godwin said in the statement posted Friday that he believed Reber was authorized to market the university's Liberty University Institute of Biblical Studies courses on Hinn's show.
"A dear friend of mine believed he had a contract that permitted him to use Liberty University's name and materials in a way that I now realize he did not. I should have verified this but instead trusted in his recollection," Godwin said. "I have apologized to President Falwell for this error and am grateful that I can continue to contribute to Liberty University's health and success."