- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Ron Godwin
Godwin said in the statement posted Friday that he believed Reber was authorized to market the university's Liberty University Institute of Biblical Studies courses on Hinn's show.
"A dear friend of mine believed he had a contract that permitted him to use Liberty University's name and materials in a way that I now realize he did not. I should have verified this but instead trusted in his recollection," Godwin said. "I have apologized to President Falwell for this error and am grateful that I can continue to contribute to Liberty University's health and success."