- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Ron Hunter
Georgia State basketball coach Ron Hunter has been given a pay raise as part of his two-year contract extension through the 2020 season.
There's no dodging this now. Louisiana-Lafayette coach Bob Marlin is getting a tattoo.
Ron Hunter knows he'll be hurting after Georgia State's next game.
Loyola coach Jimmy Patsos finds himself in a position increasingly common among his peers this fall.
IUPUI says Ron Hunter has resigned to take the head coaching job at Georgia State.
For IUPUI coach Ron Hunter, the game on Saturday is all about the shoes.
Georgia State coach Ron Hunter said he worried about fatigue from his players who went overtime Sunday in losing the Sun Belt tournament finals to Louisiana-Lafayette and used Tuesday's shoot-around to game plan.
"I told our staff I thought we were getting a little fatigued. We just played the other night," Hunter said. "I saw the fatigue coming and I was using timeouts more to rest than to strategize."