- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ron Mason
Mid-South Extrusion will invest $4 million to expand its Monroe plastic film plant, creating 12 new jobs.
Doug Weight, Bill Guerin, Peter Karmanos, Ron Mason and Cindy Curley are headed for the United States Hockey Hall of Fame.
Guerin was a two-time Stanley Cup champion and four-time NHL All-Star during. He and Weight helped the U.S. win silver at the 2002 Olympics. Weight won a Stanley Cup and was a four-time NHL All-Star.
Michigan State hired a new men's hockey coach Wednesday, tapping Central Collegiate Hockey Association commissioner Tom Anastos.
"We are very excited about this investment opportunity and the features this new production line will offer (Mid-South) and our customers," company President Ron Mason said. "In addition to a large increase in production capacity, it will allow (Mid-South) to compete in new markets - and offer new products - that until now we were unable to participate in."