- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Ron Moten Items
Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier anticipates gun violence to escalate as colder weather settles in. That seems to be the first and most logical conclusion to statements she made Tuesday, after a night of violence in every quadrant of the District.
Missouri lawmakers recently adopted a gender-neutral anti-bullying law, while the D.C. Council is considering legislation that adopts recommendations proposed by a gay rights group.
Rivals Adrian M. Fenty and Vincent C. Gray haven't agreed on much in the months leading up to Tuesday's D.C. mayoral showdown, but last-ditch get-out-the-vote efforts of both campaigns underscore their common task ahead of the vote: Close the racial divide.