- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ron Nelson
"I've been somewhat dismissive of car-sharing in the past, but what I've come to realize is that car-sharing, particularly on the scale that Zipcar has achieved and will achieve, is complementary to our traditional business," Avis Chairman and CEO Ron Nelson said in a conference call after the deal was announced.
Mr. Nelson said the acquisition means Avis will now be able to reach younger, more tech-savvy consumers that prefer sharing services.