- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Ron O'Brien Items
A prosecutor says a 16-year-old boy charged in the stabbing death of a central Ohio jogger is expected to plead guilty.
A central Ohio woman has been charged with aggravated vehicular homicide following a car crash last year that killed three people, including two passengers in the woman's car.
A central Ohio man is facing charges after sheriff's deputies say they found explosive devices and a loaded firearm at his home.
An Ohio man who confessed in an online video to causing a fatal wrong-way crash after a night of heavy drinking pleaded guilty Wednesday to aggravated vehicular homicide.