- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Ron Paul Items
If New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has any chance of securing the Republican presidential nomination, he just might have to thank such darlings of the tea party movement as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz for an unlikely path to victory.
Despite trying to put distance between himself and his father, Sen. Rand Paul appears to be holding onto the supporters who powered former Rep. Ron Paul through the past two presidential campaigns.
Sen. Rand Paul told members of the liberty movement that they've been "winning" the big policy battles on Capitol Hill and that their message could grow even stronger in the coming years if former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton becomes the next Democratic nominee for president.
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul, libertarian extraordinaire, may have given up his congressional pin, but he's far from removed from the political arena. He's launched a new project aimed at providing home-schoolers with historically accurate information on the U.S. Constitution.
Yes, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange still has asylum inside the Embassy of Ecuador in London, where he has resided for more than a year. That hasn't stopped him from staging news conferences, issuing statements and making broadcast appearances — so many that Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa reportedly has sent Mr. Assange a letter requesting that he stop using the embassy as a backdrop while making fun of politicians in Australia, the whistleblowing activist's home turf.
Former Rep. Ron Paul, Texas Republican, used his weekly column to argue strenuously against military intervention in Syria, accusing Congress of allowing itself to be used as "window-dressing" for an "imperial president."
Talk is dramatic over Syria, fueled by endless commentary from those witnessing President Obama grind through unfamiliar gears as he switches from the hopey-changey man who once won a Nobel Peace Prize to, uh, a president confronting the realities of the office.
Sen. Rand Paul isn't buying the Obama administration's public relations blitz to build public and congressional for an attack on Syria.
Sen. Rand Paul said Friday that President Obama appears to be interested in "saving face" when it comes to his pending decision on whether to approve U.S.-led military strikes against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.