- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Ron Turcotte Items
The jockey who rode Secretariat to the Triple Crown says he's skipping the Kentucky Derby on Saturday after being snubbed by the track's management.
Turcotte was paralyzed in a riding accident in 1978. At last year's Kentucky Derby, he said he had to park in an off-track neighborhood lot near the track, and then was unable to get a ticket into Churchill Downs.
Since Seattle Slew won the 1977 Triple Crown, co-owner Sally Hill has watched from Belmont Park as several horses fell short. Since Affirmed in 1978, co-owner Patrice Wolfson wasn't ready to let go for a long time.